The company Eduardo Francés Bruno is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications for public sector bodies, or developments financed from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://francesbrunoluthier.com/, excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to non-conformities in the aspects indicated below.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
Lack of conformity:
- Some images may lack implemented or correct alternative text – Requirement 22.214.171.124 Non-text Content UNE-EN 301549:2022
- In forms, there may be fields that have not been facilitated for automatic filling – Requirement 126.96.36.199 Identify Input Purpose UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
Disproportionate burden: Not applicable. The content is not within the scope of the applicable legislation. There may be office document files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018, that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. There might be third-party content that is not developed by this Unit, nor under its control, such as office document files from different organizations that need to be published on this site.
Observations and Contact Information
You can communicate regarding accessibility requirements [article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018], such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing content.
- Raise any other inquiries or improvement suggestions related to the website’s accessibility through the following contact form.
You can submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A request for accessible information regarding:
- Content excluded from the scope of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements due to imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, you must clearly specify the facts, reasons, and request that demonstrate it is a reasonable and legitimate request.